Zoë has a great manner with clients, excellent cross-examination skills and delivers advice in a sympathetic and honest manner. ‘She’s an excellent negotiator and is good on her feet. She is very down-to-earth and clients have been delighted with the results she has achieved on their behalf.’ “
Zoë is a financial remedy specialist dealing with complex cases involving significant assets as well as more modest asset cases. She has particular expertise in cases involving issues such as third-party intervenors, insolvency, complex pensions, trusts, and inheritance issues.
Zoë has dealt with numerous cases involving international disputes and assets based abroad.
Zoë also has experience in cases involving confiscation order and proceeds of crime act issues and international enforcement of maintenance orders. Zoë has also dealt with a number of cases in which serious allegations of conduct were relevant.
Recent work includes:
- A case in which a multi-million pound property portfolio was involved and there were disputed issues as to contributions.
- A farming dispute as to family ownership of various assets on the farm estate.
- A case in which the parties ran a successful international business and partnership / company law issues required resolution.
- Non-disclosure of significant sums of money requiring enforcement by way of judgment summons.
- A binding agreement between the parties was alleged to have taken place years before proceedings were issued.
- Family Law Bar Association
- Resolution (Associate Member)
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Western Circuit
- South Eastern Circuit
Qualifications & awards:
- BA Joint Hons (Bristol), PGDL (City)
- Scholarships David Karmel Award & Lord Justice Holker Scholarship (Gray’s Inn)