As a financial remedy specialist Zoë is particularly well suited to dealing with complex cases involving husband and wife Inheritance Act claims.
Zoë has also dealt with a number of Inheritance Act disputes in the context of cohabitants and children. Zoë has experience of cases at all levels including in the Court of Appeal as well as in mediation.
Recent work includes:
- A dispute as to the validity of a foreign marriage in the context of contested inheritance act applications.
- Issues as to divorce and separation in the context of an inheritance act claim.
- Contested probate proceedings involving allegations of undue influence, duress and fraud.
- Allegations as to capacity and contested probate.
- Family Law Bar Association
- Resolution (Associate Member)
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Western Circuit
- South Eastern Circuit
- Society of Mediators
Qualifications & awards:
- BA Joint Hons (Bristol), PGDL (City)
- Scholarships David Karmel Award & Lord Justice Holker Scholarship (Gray’s Inn)