Having practiced in family law Zoë is well aware of the toll that the stress and uncertainty of litigation can take on clients and how costs can escalate. As a mediator Zoë will draw on her experience of working as an advocate in numerous successful mediations and her observations of mediations in different contexts, include remote mediations by video, as well as her in-depth legal knowledge and practical experience of court proceedings to enable parties to reach mutually agreeable settlements. Zoë is known for her negotiation skills and her pragmatism and is well aware of the benefits of finding a client focussed solution which works.
Zoë is now able to provide mediation in civil and family cases.
- Family Law Bar Association
- Resolution (Associate Member)
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
- Western Circuit
- South Eastern Circuit
- Society of Mediators
Qualifications & awards:
- BA Joint Hons (Bristol), PGDL (City)
- Scholarships David Karmel Award & Lord Justice Holker Scholarship (Gray’s Inn)