Natasha will look at the bigger picture to provide the clients with clear but rounded advice. ‘She does not just consider one aspect of a case but takes all solutions and pathways into consideration. Always friendly and ready to discuss matters. Very pragmatic and approachable.’ “
Natasha is often instructed in a range of residential and commercial construction disputes. These range from instructions to advise pre-action to trials and enforcement. She is also frequently instructed in professional negligence matters in relation to construction professionals (see Natasha’s professional negligence CV for more details).
Examples of her experience include:
- Contra charges
- Contractual variations
- Defective foundations
- Defective works generally including quality concerns e.g. CWI, installation of fixtures and fittings, roofing, tree proximity, wall ties etc
- Design flaws
- Enforcement of adjudicators’ decisions
- Latent defects
- Professional negligence matters relating to design, installation, valuation etc.
- Short measures
- Validity of pay less notices.
- Commercial Bar Association
- Chancery Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- LLM International Commercial Law (Distinction), University of Nottingham
- BVC, BPP
- LLB Law (Hons), University of Hull
- Bristol Law Society’s “Barrister of the Year 2017”
- Istituto di Studi Economici e per l’Occupazione Scholarship
- Ferens Scholarship