She is an absolute ball of energy. She is good in court and fights her case. She is very thorough and she thinks outside the box.”
Natasha is an accredited mediator who is available for instruction in mediations in any field. She is a specialist commercial and chancery barrister who is accustomed to acting as sole counsel in high value litigation particularly in relation to commercial disputes, insolvency, professional negligence, property damage, real estate, trusts and wills.
Natasha aims to provide the parties with a cost-effective means of resolving their dispute via open communication as an alternative to the expensive, adversarial nature of litigation. She offers an excellent level of client service and is noted for her ability to devise practical and innovative solutions which is a skill she also utilises as a mediator.
- Chancery Bar Association
- Professional Negligence Bar Association
Qualifications & awards:
- LLM International Commercial Law (Distinction), University of Nottingham
- BVC, BPP
- LLB Law (Hons), University of Hull
- Bristol Law Society’s “Barrister of the Year 2017”
- Istituto di Studi Economici e per l’Occupazione Scholarship
- Ferens Scholarship