Annie’s experience includes both corporate and personal insolvency matters, including advising on and attending interim applications, such as those for substituted service, to set aside statutory demands, or for injunctions restraining the presentation or advertisement of a winding up petition.
Qualifications & awards:
- Accredited Civil & Commercial Mediator (ADR Group)
- BPTC (University of the West of England)
- GDL (Oxford Brookes University)
- BA English Language and Literature (University of Oxford)
- Irene Parker Law Scholarship – Lady Margaret Hall, University of Oxford
- Exhibition Award and Duke of Edinburgh Entrance Award – Inner Temple