Contentious probate forum
Starts: 9:45 am
Ends: 11:30 am
Venue: Canolfan S4C Yr Egin
Location: College Road, Carmarthen, SA31 3EQ
Who should attend?
Alex Troup, ranked as the only star individual on the Western Circuit in chancery matters by Chambers UK has been invited as a guest speaker at Redkite’s contentious probate forum, hosted at the fabulous S4C headquarters in Carmarthen.
This free to attend forum, focusing on mental capacity and issues facing those involved in will drafting, is open to all practitioners/will writers and will be led by a panel of guest speakers who are all experts in their field.
- Alex Troup – specialist Court of Protection barrister, and Head of St John’s Chambers Wills & Trusts team.
- Dr. Tracey Ryan-Morgan – a Consultant Clinical Neuropsychologist and author of ‘Mental Capacity Casebook’.
- Alexia Thomas – Associate Solicitor and Head of Contentious Probate at Redkite Solicitors.
- Mathew Bowen – Partner and Head of Wills and Probate at Redkite Solicitors who is a full member of Society for Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP).
Topics covered during this forum will include:
- Mental capacity – Will challenges – recent case studies
- Mental capacity and best practice
- Wills and capacity update
- Top tips on how to protect the will you drafted from being challenged